- Whatever size your home, let’s go to #7, getting hurt
- Who has a close friend or family member who experienced a crippling injury?
- Luckiest client ever, had a client fall from the top of the ladder, only bruises
- LUCK FAVORS THE PREPARED!
What is the smallest house you have owned? How much bigger is your current home? We had our first child, Emma, in a 1,600 square foot house, built in the 20’s. When son James was born we moved to the south edge of town. There were several factors, but size of the house was certainly one of them.Read More
This is a scary one. It’s scary because it threatens our self image. “How could I fall for that?” Unlike identity theft which has protections built in, there really aren’t any protections with scams. Apparently the Nigerian Prince is not coming to Bluegrass Field to drop off my inheritance. Which is sad.Read More
- Remembering life expectancy, inflation and ‘too old’ brings us to #4
- Panicking in the next bear market
- Only one call and doesn’t count as she was a new client
- Don’t hesitate to call or schedule a time to come in
- WE WILL ALWAYS CALL YOU if action is needed
- Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
There are a lot of important considerations to weigh before doing a Roth Conversion. As a result of the current market condition and changes due to the SECURE Act, Roth conversions are becoming an important strategy that advisors are discussing with their clients. This flowchart addresses some of the major decision points to help guide you in the right direction.Read More